Since we created this website in 2001, “visa to Belarus” was obligatory page and most difficult and confusing part of travel to Belarus. But from now on we can say – you are welcome to Belarus , and you are welcome without any special visas!
Nowadays, you can stay in Belarus for 30 days/29 nights without visa.Just be sure to follow these simple instructions: It’s official infografics from our government, and here is the same information in easy words: If you are citizen of any European Union country, or citizen of USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand keep in mind the rules of the visa-free regime:
- You can stay not more than 30 days (29 nights)
- You can enter /exit Belarus only through the border checkpoint at Minsk International Airport (MSQ)
- You must have approximately 23 Euro per day in cash to show, if required
- You must have medical insurance with coverage for at least €10,000: it is better to buy it when you arrive in Minsk (the price is 1 euro/day)
- The visa-free regime does not apply to people arriving in Belarus by plane from Russia and going to the airports of Russia (these are internal flights with no border control).
- You cannot prolong your stay while you are in Minsk.
- Total period of stay in Belarus shouldn’t exceed 90 days per year